Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell subscribers information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our subscribers information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect subscribers information.
- We do not share subscribers personal information with anyone unless:
- You expressly authorize it; or
- It is permitted or required by law
- We afford our prospective and former subscribers the same protections as existing subscribers with respect to the use of personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When subscribe on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter – Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, language and Month of Birth. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Mail our PhotoNews print magazine
- To send periodic eNewsletters and emails
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or newsletter. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.